When getting tarot cards read, it is good to have a specific question in mind. Tarot cards will not be able to tell you what the lottery numbers are. They will not even tell you if you are getting that job you have been wanting, or even the name of your soul mate. If you ask in terms of what lesson you may be learning, you will get the guidance you are wanting. The tarot likes to be asked open-ended questions, it will give you better guidance than asking a ”yes” or “no” question. There is nothing wrong with a yes or no question if you are looking for a quick answer, but you will miss deeper clarity by asking for a quick answer.
I have built a list of open-ended questions and the best way to ask them to get the answer you are searching for. These questions should be customized to suit your needs and your lifestyle. The first step in getting the guidance you need, is knowing the right question to ask. Happy readings!
- What can I do to create a love life that I desire?
- What obstacles must I overcome to find love?
- What do I need to know about myself that can improve my relationship with this man/woman?
- What do I need to know about myself to have a lasting relationship?
- How can I strengthen my relationship with the one I love?
- What can I do to attract my soul mate?
- What can I do to progress in my career?
- What are my career weaknesses?
- Where am I likely to be in my career in 5 years?
- What is preventing me from achieving my career goals?
- What skills should I use to progress in my career?
- What should I know about my job interview?
Family and Friendship:
- How can I ensure my friendship will last?
- How can I be a better friend?
- What should or shouldn’t I do about a situation with a friend or family member?
- What do I need to know about a friend or family member?
- What do I take for granted with my friend or family member?
- How can I address problems effectively with my friend or family member?
- What can I do to improve my health?
- How can I find the courage to cope with health issues?
- How can I physically get more energy?
- What do my guides want me to know most about myself?
- How can I communicate better with my guides?
- How can I love myself better?
- What are my strengths or weaknesses?
- What does Spirit/God want me to know?
- What am I not seeing?
- Is there anything important that I may have forgotten?
- What have I learned from my past?
- Who am I?
- How can I build my self-esteem?
- What aspect of me is the strongest?
- How can I find happiness again?
- What can I do to overcome the death of a loved one?
- What can I do to make the person I lost proud?
- What would my loved one say if they could give me a message?
- How can I create the lifestyle I want?
- How can I restore hope for the future?
- What is important for me to achieve in life?
- What should I do?
- What do I need to know to make the best decision for me?
- What can I do to overcome struggles?
* Websites used for reference: wishingmoon.com, thepsychicline.com, and intothesoul.com