First and foremost – HAPPY WORLD TAROT DAY! Since we are a “Tarot Reading” app, I felt it important to mention that each May 25th it is “World Tarot Day”. World Tarot Day was founded by Den Elders in 2003. The aim of the day is to raise awareness of Tarot and to celebrate its use as a tool regardless of any differences in belief and approach, which vary wildly across all readers. World Tarot Day has gathered support from many Tarot organizations, individuals, and websites across the world, including us here at My Tarot Advisor. We hope it’s the start or continuation of something wonderful for you all. We want to be here for you every step of the way so please contact us if you need help you can reach out to any of our Professional Readers.
Now lets get down to today’s New Moon In Gemini! So this New Moon is considered a “super moon” due to how close it is to the earth, but because it is a “new” moon, you wont be able to see it, so its not all that super to look at. The moon will arrive at its new phase at 3:44 p.m. EDT. The moon will arrive at perigee a little over 5 hours later, at 9 p.m. EDT. The Earth-moon distance often quoted is based on the center of the Earth relative to the center of the moon; for this perigee, that distance will be 221,958 miles (357,207 kilometers). Since the new moon closely aligns with perigee, the range of tides over the upcoming Memorial Day weekend will be abnormally large. Ocean high tides will run noticeably higher than normal, while low tides will be noticeably lower than normal. These are called spring tides, but this is not to be confused with the spring season; rather, the term references how, at high tide, water levels seem to “spring up.” So even with the moon out of view, people near the ocean will be able to tell that the moon is closer than normal because of the abnormally high and low tides. Wondering when the full moon will next coincide with perigee? It’s a date that will be easy to remember: New Year’s Day (Jan. 1), 2018. And yet the moon will be less than 400 miles (643 km) closer on that day than it will be on Thursday. (excerpt from Space.com)
So now what can we do with this awesome Moon Energy and make it work in our favor? Manifesting of course! Use the Gemini New Moon to allow new ideas to percolate. Use its joyful and youthful energy to expand your ideas and manifest more. What goals do you want to plant with Gemini? Think of planting your goals and dreams and “wishes” as it is springtime and when things are planted in the spring, they grow all Summer long to be harvested in Autumn. So what you work on manifesting now, will come to fruition later on this year!
During this New Moon in Gemini, you can do one or more of the following:
- Writing an abundance check is a great way of manifesting income in.
- Make a manifestation board of the things that you want in your life. Be creative how you want things and how design it.
- Make a manifestation wish list
- Reclaim your direction to your relationship to life and the world around you.
- Make a list of what you would like to learn that would make your life easier.
- Keep communications open with others.
- Replace communication items that no longer work.
- Learn something new. Find out new things by asking questions.
- Meet someone new. Greet your neighbors
- Start journaling
- Allow your inner child to play – Do something creative.
- Re-read your favorite book
- Focus and Think before you speak
- Come up with two right ways to do something
- Reaffirm your goals
Affirmations always help us with focus and putting our intentions in the right place. Here are some Affirmations for this new moon that can help you with keeping the focus!
- I communicate clearly and honestly.
- I ask for what I want, confident that my wishes will be heard, honored and received.
- I believe in my own thoughts.
- I think for myself.
- I respect my own ideas.
- I am smart; I am capable; I can discover and learn anything I want to know.
- I know how to manifest good ideas and I can always create one when I need it.
- My mind is open and spacious so that I may perceive the highest truth possible for me at this time.
- I honor the power of my words and use them wisely.
- I am flexible, adaptable and open to learn new experiences and ideas.
- I listen with care and attentiveness.
The New Moon is also a great time to get a fresh reading and new insights into your questions and concerns! Make sure you visit My Tarot Advisor this week and speak to your favorite advisors and find out how this new moon will work in your favor!